10kWh Power Kits create a comfortable living environment for your RV or off-grid life and are expandable to 15kWh with an extra battery.
Easy Set Up: The integrated EcoFlow Power Hub has a simple plug-and-play design, allowing you to expand and customize your kit faster than any other power solution on the market.
Save Space: EcoFlow Power Hub combines two MPPT solar charge controllers, one battery charger with MPPT, one DC-DC step-down converter, and an inverter-charger. With fewer modules and thinner wires, this 48V system saves you space and installation hassle.
Charge Your Way: EcoFlow Power Kits support multiple charging methods. Get plenty of solar power, use your alternator, plug in shore power, or even use an EcoFlow Smart Generator for emergency charging.
EcoFlow Power Kits are the world's first integrated, plug-and-play power solutions designed especially for tiny homes and RVs.
I want power for…
Customizable Kits for Any Van Size
Whether you’re replacing your van’s electrics or building a system from scratch, Power Kits plug-and-play system allows you to easily modify your hardware to fit your van and power needs.
Find the battery stack that fits your power needs
Powers All Your Essential Appliances
4 Charging Methods
You might be on the road, but there are plenty of ways to charge, and fast. We’ve designed a new range of rigid and flexible solar panels giving your van a solar input of up to 4800W*. Use your alternator to recharge with 1000W. Spending the night on a campsite? Then take advantage of shore power for an extra 3000W. Caught short? Rely on our Smart Generator for emergency backup.
*Tested using a production model in a closed environment with favorable conditions. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.Watch the video
Setups Made Simple
We made our modular system plug-and-play so you can quickly customize your van power whenever you want. Simply stack a battery to increase capacity, or plug in a solar panel for faster charging.
We’ve got experts on-hand to guide you through the installation process or put you in touch with authorized and reputable installers.
Unlike other RV power solutions, Power Kits combine five components into one Power Hub that deals with all your power needs, saving you space, money, and set-up hassle. Our 2 and 5kWh batteries securely stack in threes, giving you an expandable capacity of up to 15kWh.Watch the video
To save your valuable space, we shrank down the traditional power kit, integrating components, using thinner wires, and creating a unique stackable battery. Conveniently conceal the Power Hub, batteries and other accessories so they’re out of sight, under seats or in a closet.
48V, a safer, smaller power solution.
Power Kits offer you a safe, 48V power solution for your van. A 48V system produces the same amount of power, but unlike 12Vs, only a quarter of the electric current passes through the wires, producing significantly less heat and power loss.
Keep an eye on your energy at home and on the go with a whole host of setting options and real-time data tracking accessible from the app and Power Kit Console.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Pre-ordering lasts from July 5th to Aug 5th, 2022, PST.
2. Pre-ordering only applies in the United States.
3. Power Kits are expected to start shipping from Mid August. Delivery times are first-come, first-served depending on the time of purchase and are subject to change. Kits are sent in several boxes and may not arrive at the same time.
4. Shipment services to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii are temporarily suspended.
5. If you have any questions, please contact our Aftersales Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All Power Kits components, excluding cables and accessories, include a 5-year warranty. Rigid Solar Panels come with a 5-year warranty, and flexible and foldable Solar Panel comes with a 3-year warranty. Cables & accessories have a 12-month warranty. All warranties begin when you receive the physical goods. For more details, please check the EcoFlow Warranty Policy Page.
7. After pre-ordering, you can request a full refund if the item has not been shipped. If you return your order within 30 days of receiving purchased items without any reason, we'll charge the initial transaction fee and shipping cost. To learn more about our Return & Refund Policy, please check here.