1. Cooling Mode Powerful 4000BTU cooling using the inverter compressor. 2. Eco Mode Choose between low, medium and high settings. Eco Mode intelligently switches between fan and cooling settings to extend run times beyond what would usually be possible. The app will give you a estimated run time so you’ve got peace of mind you’ll stay cool. 3. Timer Mode Set EcoFlow Wave to run for a predetermined time. The unit will automatically turn off after your timer ends. 4. Fan Mode Use EcoFlow Wave in fan mode to keep air circulation high without using as much energy.
While Wave does not have an internal battery, you can use its 1008Wh add-on battery, or use EcoFlow Max/Pro as a DC power source. Alternatively, you can plug it in directly to a wall outlet.
Wave can be powered by any of the following methods: 1. AC power supply (such as your wall outlet) (100V-240V) 2. Wave’s add-on battery. 3. DELTA Max or DELTA Max Extra Battery 4. DELTA Pro or DELTA Pro Extra Battery
Use the DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable to directly connect to Wave.
Connect it with DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable and DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter.
As long as you’re using a battery with Wave (Add-on battery, DELTA Max, DELTA Max Extra Battery, DELTA Pro, DELTA Pro Extra Battery) three charging ways are available: 1. AC charging (500W charging rate). 2. Solar charging (200W charging rate). 3. Car charging (200W charging rate).
To charge the add-on battery, it must be connected with Wave.
When connected to AC, th will charge battery pack if operating power is guaranteed; when using power station, if power overload occurs, please disconnect the battery pack. When connecting the solar panel or car charging cable, input power is not enough to support the operation of compressor, only the fan mode can operate. It is recommended to use the above two charging ways while keeping the power off.
1. AC/DC rated power: 460W/410W 2. Maximum cooling capacity: 1200W(4000BTU)
Yes. You can control and even automate operations at a distance using the EcoFlow app. Both Bluetooth and WiFi control are supported.
While Wave can cool most small to medium sized spaces, 8㎡ is optimal for fast cooling. That’s about the size of a four-man tent.
It depends on the battery you choose to use: Wave add-on battery: 3 hours DELTA Max: 5-6 hours DELTA Pro: 12 hours
Note: Assumes average power consumption of 330W per hour for Wave under 26° with the lowest volume of air
Get up to 8 hours cooling with Eco Mode. Just open the app, and select “Eco Mode”, then you’ll be prompted to pick low, medium or high settings. Select which you need for a preview of how long your Wave will run for. Then, it will automatically adjust and switch between cooling and fan modes in intervals to keep you cool for extended periods.
Yes, as long as the AC output is over 600W can power Wave.
When cooling, Wave produces excess water. What makes Wave unique is that it takes this excess water and sprays it on the internal condenser to evaporate it (which runs hot while in use) without manual drainage.
In high humidity environments (70%+ humidity) you may find excess water building up. Here, you can use the drain hole to empty your Wave when you’re done using it and need to transport it. If you’re in low to medium humidity, this won’t be an issue.
Wave is designed to be as simple as possible. No maintenance is required.
Wave is not water or dustproof.
Wave Portable Air Conditioner Specs
20.39 x 12.2 x 16.38 in
AC input voltage/frequency
AC input power
Add-On Battery power
Solar charging input
11-35V Max 12A Max 200W
Car charging input
12 V/24V Max 8A Max 200W
5°C ~ 50°C (41°F ~ 122°F)
Cooling temperature settings
16°C ~ 30°C (60.8°F ~ 86°F)
Circulation air volume
Rated cooling power (AC/DC)
Max. cooling power
Shut Down When Full Function Supported
Wave Add-on Battery Specs
Terms & Conditions
1. The Pre-order campaign starts from May 12th to June 13th, 2022, PST.
2. The Pre-order campaign only applies in Canada and the United States.
3. There are three prices for each bundle (Super-early bird, early bird, and pre-order). Each price is subject to a quantity limit. Therefore, a price match guarantee is not provided.
4. The shipment of DELTA Pro/DELTA Max(2000) will be scheduled once they are in stock. The shipment of AC/AC extra battery/accessories will be scheduled in late June. 5. If you have any questions, please contact our Aftersales Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org 6. AC/AC extra battery/accessories come with a 12-month limited warranty counting from when you receive the physical goods. For more details about the warranty, please check the EcoFlow Warranty Policy Page.
7. After pre-ordering, you can request a full refund as long as the item has not been shipped. If you return your order within 30 days of receiving purchased items without any reason, we'll charge the initial transaction fee and shipping cost. To learn more about our Return & Refund Policy, please check here.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Are you a Ukraine user?
Please note the difference in voltage between the US and EU. If you are a Ukraine user we will redirect your to the EU site to continue shopping.