Compact and portable, the EcoFlow RIVER series is an ideal recreational power that provides you the accessibility to handy wall outlets. The RIVER series is the perfect companion for camping, over-landing, tailgating, boating, etc. Feel free to attach and detach the Extra Battery to meet your needs.
- 11 Lbs lightweight and portable power station;
- Support 80% of essential devices with X-Boost mode on;
- Fast AC recharge within 1.6 hours;
- Handy Control with EcoFlow App;
- Modularized capacity to grow with your needs, from 288Wh to 576Wh with Extra Battery
X-Boost Smart Algorithm
The EcoFlow X-Boost technology gives you the ability to use the 600W inverter to power essential devices like kitchen appliances and tools up to 1800W. This unique technology is perfect for outdoor adventures when you need to power your favorite devices on the go. Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances. Use X-Boost with devices below 1200W for the best product experience.
Faster Recharging Speed
The EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology redefines the power station’s speed of chargeability, eliminating the bulky adapters. With the built-in smart inverter, EcoFlow RIVER delivers a fast recharging performance. Only need to plug into a regular wall outlet for 1.6 hours, you will have a 100% charged unit.
Power that Grows with You
With the modular design and the Extra Battery, you can easily expand the capacity of RIVER from 288Wh to 576Wh.
EcoFlow RIVER : Lightweight and portable, perfect for a weekend trip or tailgating events;
EcoFlow RIVER + Extra Battery: Compact and reliable for outdoor adventures or RV/van usage.
Power 10 Devices Simultaneously
EcoFlow RIVER fits many types of the ports you’ll need to charge all your devices. The 100W USB-C is perfect for charging laptops while the full sine wave AC outlets give you more flexibility in charging heavy duty devices. With the informative EcoFlow APP, you can control and monitor the unit on your hands.
Sustainable Solar Charging
The smart MPPT inside of the EcoFlow RIVER enables it to recharge quickly through the solar power at a 200W maximum loading scale. With two 110W solar panels (IP67 waterproof) connected in parallel under a direct, perfect sunlight condition, the EcoFlow RIVER can be fully charged from 1.6 to 3 hours, giving you the freedom to enjoy clean, sustainable power from nature.
Compact and Portable
With the rugged easy-to-carry handle, the 11lbs EcoFlow RIVER is perfect for outdoorsy use. Slightly larger than a toaster, it can easily fit in the trunk of a minivan, or anywhere in the house whenever you need an AC power source. You can always be prepared for the next adventures, anytime, with this reliable, portable power station.
Power a Wide Range of Devices
The RIVER comes with three AC outlets. (Note that the total rated wattage of the three AC outlets is 600W (surge 1200W)). With a built-in 600W inverter, the RIVER can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. This provides support for a wide range of essential devices such as a fridge, TV, laptop, hairdryer, and more.
Compact and portable, EcoFlow RIVER is an ideal recreational power which gives you the accessibility to handy wall outlets. EcoFlow RIVER is the perfect companion for camping, overlanding, tailgating, boating, etc. Feel free to attach and detach the Extra Battery to meet your needs now and later.
How to install EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery?
1. Please make sure that the EcoFlow RIVER is turned off. Take out the screwdriver from the extra battery module kit and locate the four screws on the bottom cover.
Note: Please pay attention to prevent static electricity during the installation process.
2. Please remove the 4 screws and the bottom cover. The extra battery module should be positioned as shown in the figure.
3. Align the male and female battery sockets and connect them. Close the bottom cover. Take the four long screws from the kit and screw them on the screw mouth.
4. Put the EcoFlow RIVER upright and turn it on. The extra battery's ambient light will turn on. If the extra battery module indicator light is shown on the EcoFlow RIVER 's display, it is activated successfully. If the ambient light or the extra battery module indicator light is not active, repeat the installation steps and then check the connection.
Note: It is not recommended to use the RIVER series power station to power heavy-duty devices e.g., air conditioners, ovens or washing machines.
Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances.
Warning: DO NOT use RIVER series portable power station AC charging cables on DELTA series power stations. EcoFlow takes no responsibilities for any damages caused by customers' failure to follow instructions. Doing so will void the warranty.